We released some customer-specific features and bug fixes on Thursday, November 4, 2021, 18 - 19.
- Organisations that are required to meet the US FDA (21 CFR Part 11) requirements for electronic signatures may request the SignSpace customer service to switch on the setting, which asks the signatory to fill the meaning of signature during the signing process
- Contacting partner handling is improved in the SignSpace - M-Files connector
- Signed agreements can now be set manually archived also on the Signing tab
- Contracting party auto-complete feature can be set off for an organisation account. To be requested from the SignSpace customer support.
- External group members are no longer automatically displayed when typing recipient name
- Safari drag & drop error fixed
- Security code validation improved
- Signatories list edit bug fixed
- When the signing request is reopened, duplicate email notifications will no longer be sent to newly added users.
- Improvements have been made to the display of the organisation’s logo in email invitations and notifications
- Email validation was improved during the registration workflow to prevent the user from adding email in the wrong format.
These new features make it even easier for your company to manage its contracts. We’d love to hear your feedback and suggestions for improvements. Don’t hesitate to get in touch!