We will release version 126.96.36.199 of the Signspace service on Monday 14th November 2022, 17:00 - 18:00.
This update does not affect the use of the service.
Automatic archiving of contracts in SharePoint
If your company has chosen Microsoft’s O365 SharePoint cloud service as a document management solution, the new SharePoint integration feature enables the automatic storage of signed documents from SignSpace to SharePoint. Documents are archived in predefined libraries / folders based on metadata. If needed, documents can be enriched both with metadata saved during the signing process and with metadata added by users.
- Members of the organisation can be removed via the programming interface.
- The signatory can download the signed contract from the signing invitation link sent to the email for 7 days, after which the link expires.
- The signing link sent to the email expires immediately when the signing request is put on hold or canceled.
- The name of a person removed from organisation is immediately removed from all groups in the organisation.
- E-mail messages are displayed with normal width in Outlook’s message view.
- Files belonging to the same contract are displayed as a file bundle in the search results of the Files view.
- Metadata sharing between group companies is now possible.
- An error related to the simultaneous processing of group access rights has been fixed.
- The problem of wrongly printed Scandinavian characters on the signature document has been fixed
- The problem of e-mail reminders being sent too frequently has been fixed
- The problem where a group automatically added based on metadata disappears from the signature form has been fixed.