New SignSpace software version 1.8.2
We have added several features requested by our customers and some improvements and fixes to the user interface.
- You can allow the selection of multiple options in a poll.
- Voters receive an email confirmation after signing and submitting their vote to the system.
- Voters can submit empty votes, if they wish.
- In addition to identity verification using a security passcode sent to the voter by email, a lighter voting method using a unique invitation link has been added.
- User-specific email notification settings can be set to the members of a group.
- Signing request/poll owners can copy the invitation link to the clipboard and send it to the recipient using the channel of their choice.
Improvement and fixes:
- Improvements to the usability of the signature verification page.
- The “Decline to sign” message sent by a signatory is only sent to the creator of the signing request and those who manage the request.
- The CSV sample file that can be downloaded from the ballot form now opens correctly in Excel.
- Tag format has been unified, and they are now always in lower case.
- An API user can assign signing request creator rights to a person.
- Email notifications regarding signing requests are sent in the name of the person who edits the signing request.
- Notifications of changes to the ownership of a space are shown in the relevant space.
- An option that allows language selection for signing requests was added to the parameters of the Sympa integration.
- Signing in the user interface is now possible even when the user opens the signing request using their other account.
- The problem with downloading files with identical names has been fixed.
- Sending email notifications was improved.
- Clearing the search bar no longer deselects the Group filter.
- Email address can now contain characters with accents.
- An email notification will be sent to those who have not yet signed when a signing request on hold is reopened.
- The EET time zone is used in the timestamp on the signature page for Finnish organizations.
- In signatures made with light authentication, the name of the signatory is always displayed in the format: Firstname Lastname
- The problem with the search function in muted groups has been fixed.
- We have also improved many aspects of our user interface.
Many thanks to our customers for your feedback and suggestions for improvements! If you have any suggestions or requests regarding our service, feel free to get in touch with us.