We will publish the new version 1.8.6 of the SignSpace service on Wednesday 23 February 2022 at 18–19. The update may temporarily affect the availability of the service.
- Features that support the adding and maintaining of metadata enable the structured management of contracts. Contract information may be arranged to correspond to the information management needs of each individual organisation.
- The information structures specified in advance can be utilised in the building of automated processes, such as the sharing of the content, automatic notifications of the renewal of contracts, and fully automated archiving.
- You can copy the address of the group onto the clipboard and share it with external operators to whom it is not visible in the service.
- Instead of signing each request separately, you can choose to take care of multiple requests with a single authentication.
- You can save the signing request as a draft and send it later. The timed sending of signing requests is now also possible.
- You can set several statuses as read at one go or hide them where required.
- Improvements have been made to the search filters.
- An incomplete signing request can be set to be automatically cancelled after the due date.
- Several members can be added to groups at one go.
- The sending of signing requests that require light authentication through the programming interface as an SMS message. The recipient clicks on the link, reads the document, and signs it by clicking on a button.
- Improvements have been made to the signing process. The signatories can make corrections to the name/title shown on the verification of signature and change the email address to which the file(s) are send once all signatories have signed the document.
- The usability of the form used to create signing requests has been enhanced by enabling the specification of contract partners and the adding of name and title information.
- You can preview the signing request before the invitation is sent to ensure that all information is displayed on the page as intended.
- A person who does not have a SignSpace account can be specified as the sender of the signing request by means of an API invitation.
- Signatories who need to fulfil the requirements of the United States Food and Drug Administration FDA (21 CFR Part 11) can choose the reason for the signing from a pre-assigned list.
- The logo displayed in email notifications will also be visible to persons who have disabled link previews from their email settings.
- The problem related to the downloading of signed files has been fixed.
- An automatic email reminder will no longer be sent to the owner when the signing request expires, if all signatories have already signed the document.
- A person who has been added to the signing request later will now only receive one email notification.
- Corrections have been made to the management of groups in the mobile user interface.
- The problem related to the deletion of groups through the sidebar has been fixed.
- The usability problem related to the management of status access rights has been fixed.
- The problem related to the adding of a mailing list to the signing request has been fixed.
- Corrections have been made to the search function.
- The user is no longer directed to another tab when the status is hidden.
- Several improvements have been made to the use of the service on a mobile phone.
These new features make it even easier for your company to manage its contracts. We’d love to hear your feedback and suggestions for improvements. Don’t hesitate to get in touch!